Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week 12 - Peace & Tranquility

Nadia - Phoenix: This tranquil waterfall is one minute away from my house, and it took me 3 years to capture it.
Melinda - Buenos Aires:  A friends backyard ... very peaceful!  
Cindy-Peoria:  Our weekend was the opposite of peace and tranquility as
we cheered on our high school team at the FIRST Robotics Regional
Competition in Milwaukee, WI.

Simone-NYC: I felt like I had all of Central Park to myself
on a recent snowy morning

Jennifer - Toronto:  I enjoyed taking a break from work to listen to my
son's class sing about the PEACE of the Easter season.
Tatiana - Prague: Nothing like a good nap in the car to bring "tranquility" after ears pierced...



2 comments:

  1. Simone, what a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy. The park was so beautiful and quiet. I had a wonderful morning enjoying time to myself.

    ReplyDelete