Saturday, May 11, 2013

Week 19: Hands

Melinda - Buenos Aires:  this is the hand i always want to hold
Nadia - Phoenix: Can't see the hands just yet, but hopefully in a few months we will!
Cindy-Peoria:  Of the hundreds of pieces of art work that the kids brought home
from pre-school, I am happy that I put these hand-print paintings in the scrapbook.
I'm so glad that I have this reminder that they once were this small (sniff!).

Tatiana - Prague: I hope these hands will always be used to play and not to fight - A "high five" for that!
Jennifer - Toronto:  A ballerina must have perfect HANDS and FEET!

5 comments:

  1. Nadia,
    Congratulations!!! So happy and excited for you and Kevin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great news and best post ever for those little hands developing inside of you! Tat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadia, What exciting news! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! We are super excited too, can't wait to meet him/her. December seems so far away :-)

    ReplyDelete