Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 1 - New Year Resolutions

Simone-NYC: I hope to attend many more art exhibits this year.
Ann Hamilton-The Event of a Thread @ Park Avenue Armory
Tatiana - Prague: To enjoy the summer holidays and improve health!
Nadia - Phoenix: This isn't the most creative New Years Resolution,
but hopefully it is something I can stick with. 
Melinda - Buenos Aires:
My new year's resolution is to visit some of the glaciers in south America -
 I actually also want to learn to speak Portuguese but that didn't transfer wellto a photo :)



Jennifer - Toronto:  I want to worry less about the number and more about health!
(And to not Photoshop any of my photos --- OOPS, already broken!)



Cindy-Peoria:  My resolution is that I want to learn the advanced features
on the new camera I bought last year.

Clifford - San Jose, Costa Rica: I never make resolutions,
but create and reinforce commitments to choose happiness.
There are so many opportunities ahead,
I want to stay wide awake...

Vanessa - Panama City: Continue learning, discovering, and
enjoying the life with my family, friend and Pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment