Saturday, January 12, 2013

Week 2 - Neighborhood



Simone-NYC: Central Park is only 2 blocks away,
so we consider it our "backyard"


Nadia - Phoenix: We are experiencing an unusually cold winter this year.
The playground in our neighborhood is missing its frequent visitors.







Melinda - Buenos Aires:  My neighbourhood in Ontario, Canada


Cindy-Peoria:  The school buses are bringing the kids home from school
in my neighborhood....


Clifford - San Jose:  The view of my neighborhood from my patio.  What I see is the
Central Valley of Costa Rica, and I love it the most when I am done running,
to sit and think for 5 minutes.




Jennifer - Toronto:  I love my neighborhood in North York.

Tatiana - Prague: We live in Vinohrady (The vineyards of the King)
The view from Andrea's room into the park and Adri's nursery. Perfect location for us


Vanessa - Panama City: We live in front of the ocean in a 27th floor.
This is the side view from the living room balcony.



3 comments:

  1. Clifford, what an amazing view! It does seem like a great place to relax and unwind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa, What an amazing photo! I'm so jealous of your view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy, I have to accept that is a great view; I have to enjoy it during my stay in Panamá :)

      Delete