Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week 5 - Graffiti

Cindy-Peoria:  The only graffiti I found was X-Rated.  So,
I created my own in Photoshop.
Jennifer - Toronto:  Canadian Beaver


Tatiana - Prague: Fun for backgrounds!


Melinda - Buenos Aires :  Lots of graffiti here but I couldn't resist this one :)

Nadia - Phoenix: A Graffiti exhibition took place while the Canal was
being drained in Scottsdale. I caught it just in time as they are filling
the water back in today!
Simone-NYC: Painted outside my favorite Off-Broadway show Sleep No More
These are the Three Witches from Shakespeare's Macbeth
Vanessa - Panama City: Wall in the downtown "Casco Viejo"




Clifford: I was in Guatemala, and in the airport ordered a coffee. All my co-workers call me "Cli", guess the barister decided to re-name me iCli...

4 comments:

  1. Cindy! I love that. What a great Valentines photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia, that's an awesome piece of graffiti! and Cindy - very creative :) This was a fun week for me ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melinda, I like yours too! So colorful! Great topic, great photos everyone!

    ReplyDelete