Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 6 - Letters

Melinda - Buenos Aires:  Found this "O" in an iceberg in Patagonia!  
Jennifer - Toronto:  This week's theme had me seeing letters EVERYWHERE.
Tatiana - Prague: A "W" for Winter!
Cindy-Peoria:  Eating letters for breakfast...
Nadia - Phoenix: The A Mountain has been an ASU signature for decades.

Vanessa - Panama City: Which letter do you see with the sun and his reflect over the ocean?


Clifford - In Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo. The Alcázar de Colón is the oldest Viceregal residence in America, and is a World Heritage Site. Mmmm...

7 comments:

  1. Love your picture Jennifer-very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jen - Len comments "great job!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, Love your post! Very creative and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! My sister makes those photo signs for people's last names for wedding presents, anniversaries, etc. When I saw there was a letter theme, I had to do one for "Toronto" . . . the R & N were the most difficult!

    Cindy, I don't even want to know how long it took to get those letters to stay put in the milk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, it wasn't too difficult to keep the letters together. Once they were placed in milk, they stuck together like glue. Which made me wonder, what are they doing when they get to my stomach?!

      Delete
  5. Melinda, how perfect! I'll bet that was an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fantastic Cindy! I couldn't believe I was there :)

      Delete